Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Joan Teague

The privacy act prohibits us from getting information from any of the named companies without a subpoena. As a retired cop and now a private investigator I get very frustrated at times when trying to find information on folks. If you are not a licensed private investigator you have a few options open to you. Some of them would be Publicdata.com, Zabasearch.com, addresses.com, whitepages.com, G.A. Public Records or Merlin Public Records.
It's true that not all of them have everything you need, but some is better than none.
Being a licensed investigator I have access to a few more and am usually able to get everything I need with a couple searches. The ones that I use as an investigator usually cost around $19.99 to $49.99.

My son was a almost a Marine (discharged when he broke his arm in basic 2000), my brother-in-law was a Marine (killed in the line of duty as a police officer 1990), my brother-in-law's brother was a Marine (now in law enforcement), and I have a dear friend who Just retired from DPS who was a Marine so if you need some help let me know.

Joan Teague
JJ Richmond & Associates, Corp
Private Investigations & Process Service
310 Morton Street
Suite 700
Richmond, Texas 77469
713-397-0917

No comments:

Post a Comment