Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Checking Utilities

Good Morning,
>
> Is there a document or Documents that allow us to ask for infor from the Telephone company, Cable company, Gas company and Water company for last address or current address of user needing to have documents delivered on them?
>
> What online service do you all suggest to have in searching persons address, plates, next of kin, social security number, drivers Liscense, ect...?
>
> I am taking the time to ask you as you have been helpful and informative since I started doing this.
>
> Thank you in advance for all the help.
>
> Raymond M. Holt-Shirley
> Semper Fi/ USMC
>
>
> Answer:
>
> Dear Raymond:
>
> There is a privacy issue with electric, and utilities. Most database services too have privacy at the heart of their service. You must be a licensed PI to get on most database services. If I were to want to get started on skip tracing, I would start with www.Publicdata.com. It is easy and cheap. You can go on from there. I have about 6 database services that I use and there is NOTHING that works all the time. I suggest you get my CD, Skip Trace 202 and I will teach you all I know about finding people lost, hiding and misplace. $20 to know what I know..what a deal! You can order from here: billy20772@gmail.com , or from here: www.bountyhunt.com. Thanks again, Billy Wells
>
> --
> If you have been blessed please consider helping the Haitian Street Kids view this video:
> http://hski.org/videos.htm
> http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-1337442441621537344&amp
>
> Anyone,Anywhere,Anytime!
> Billy Wells
> www.ProntoProcess.com
> www.bountyhunt.com
> 210-226-7192

No comments:

Post a Comment